K.1050 Dual Port Kit comes with One Handpiece:
• Brushless rotary handpiece connects to port in the back of the control box. It runs virtually vibration free with high torque throughout the entire speed range of 1,000-50,000 rpm. See additional specs below.
• Control box with digital display, variable speed foot pedal, 2 handpiece cradles, and an extra fuse also included. See additional specs below.
- Factory Two Year Limited Warranty
- Brushless motor design carbon brushes NEVER need changing
- Maximum Torque or Watts Output 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W. Powerful even at minimum speeds
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
- Additional port for Brush Type Micromotor Handpiece:
This brushless micromotor is ideal for various applications at high, medium and low speed.
- High Speed Applications: Running at high speed, it provides smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It’s also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.
- Medium Speed Applications: At medium speeds it is ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics.
- Low Speed Applications: The low end offers extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
Dual Port K.1050 Kit:
One port on back of control box for Brushless Handpiece and One on front for Brush Type Micromotor Handpiece (If you view the video below, it shows a K.1050 kit with only one port. That is an earlier version of this product. The other information in the video is valid.)